Little Miss Porky falls in love with making stuff for her dolls. She used a few of her supplies to make tea cups and sugar bowl for her little ones. I remember when I was a little girl, I enjoyed role-playing game. I and my sister pretended to be princesses having afternoon teas and discussing fashion ideas for our paper-dolls. We used the miniature tea sets and pretended to eat and drink. Miss Porky does not have a sister. Her brother is approaching the age that he starts to find role-playing is sometimes boring. So, most of the time, Miss Porky plays with her dolls. She loves her dolls and each of them has a name. She plays with them, sleeps with them and even would bring them to the bathroom when she takes a shower. Her dolls wait for her inside the bathroom.
1 x Craft Bead (used for making necklace/bracelet)
1 x Perler Bead (used for melty bead craft)
1 x button (the same size of the craft bead would be perfect)
How to make the craft?
(1) Cut the Perler Bead opened, then cut it in half. We just need half to make one cup.
Miss Porky said that it did not have to be perfect, the cup is tiny anyway, not really see too much details.
(2) Use the glue stick to attach the half perler bead (cup handle) to the craft bead (cup).
(3) Use the glue stick to attach a button to the bottom of the craft bead as the bottom of the cup. Set it aside to dry.
(4) Use a bigger button as the saucer of the cup. Cut a small piece of wooden toothpick as the teaspoon.
(5) Attach 2 handles to the craft bead to make it a sugar bowl. Insert a small bead inside the “sugar bowl” and a small piece of wooden toothpick as the teaspoon.
Do you have a Thrilling Thursday craft to add? Add a link to your blog post in the linky below after you’ve left a comment on this post and add this button to your blog post!
For more crafts from The Brand Connection, visit a few of my favorite bloggers: