Skipped for two weeks… because of my allergy and busy work. I lost the push to make something although I had several ideas in mind. This week, I pick up myself with a super easy and simple one. I can finish one within a minute, no kidding and you can try to see if I have lied. Ingredients are simple too. If you have long hair or you have a daughter with long hair, you possibly don’t even have to buy anything. Let’s start!
Buttons with big holes in the center
Beads with big holes in the center
Steps to make:
1) Choose some buttons with big holes in the center.
2) Pull a vinyl band through one of the holes of a button from the bottom.
3) Pull the band through another hole of the button and pull the vinyl band back to the bottom of the button.
4) Pull the band to form a loop.
5) Variation – Add a bead in the center of the button
Both my daughter and I are having long hair and we use a lot of vinyl bands or hairties. I usually have a few with me when I go out. I would tie up my daughter’s hair when she needs to have meal to avoid the hair from getting dirty.
Hope you enjoy the post of this week and see you next time!
Do you have a Thrilling Thursday craft to add? Add a link to your blog post in the linky below after you’ve left a comment on this post! Please show support of handcrafting by spreading the love through pinning, tweeting and sharing in social media networks. Happy crafting!